Yanover Gevir Set (Without Pitum) w/Extra Aravot
Yanover Esrogim are grown and imported from Italy
You may also like…
Your LULAV AND ESROG
LULAV PALM BRANCH
You need one Lulav.
- It should be straight.
- The leaves should be together.
- It should not be dried out.
- The top should not be cut off.
- It should be at least 15 inches long.
You need 3 Hadasim for each Lulav.
- It should be green and not dried out.
- The top of the branch should be hole.
- The leaves toward the top should be in clusters of three.
ARAVA WILLOW (of the Brook)
You need 2 Aravos for each Lulav.
- It should have long and whole leaves.
- The edge of the leaf should be smooth.
- The top leaves should be intact.
You need 1Esrog.
- It should be bumpy.
- If it grew with a Pittum then it should not be broken.
- If the Esrog never had a Pittum it is Kosher.
- It Should be larger than an egg.
- No part of the Esrog should be missing.
How to set up your Lulav & Esrog
- The spine of the Lulav should face you.
- The Hadasim are on the right side and should be higher than the Aravos, which are on the left.
- Esrog in left hand, Lulav in right.