Yanover Rebbe Set (Without Pitum)
Yanover Esrogim are grown and imported from Italy
You may also like…
Additional set of HadassimAdd to cart
Alef (mehudar) HadassimAdd to cart
Additional set of Aravos$5.00 Add to cart
Zippered Lulav Bag with a StickAdd to cart
Yanover Rebbe Set (Without Pitum) w/Extra Aravot$130.00 Add to cart
Velvet Embroidered -Zippered Lulav Bag with a Stick$40.00 Add to cart
Deri Lulav$35.00 Add to cart
Your LULAV AND ESROG
LULAV PALM BRANCH
You need one Lulav.
- It should be straight.
- The leaves should be together.
- It should not be dried out.
- The top should not be cut off.
- It should be at least 15 inches long.
You need 3 Hadasim for each Lulav.
- It should be green and not dried out.
- The top of the branch should be hole.
- The leaves toward the top should be in clusters of three.
ARAVA WILLOW (of the Brook)
You need 2 Aravos for each Lulav.
- It should have long and whole leaves.
- The edge of the leaf should be smooth.
- The top leaves should be intact.
You need 1Esrog.
- It should be bumpy.
- If it grew with a Pittum then it should not be broken.
- If the Esrog never had a Pittum it is Kosher.
- It Should be larger than an egg.
- No part of the Esrog should be missing.
How to set up your Lulav & Esrog
- The spine of the Lulav should face you.
- The Hadasim are on the right side and should be higher than the Aravos, which are on the left.
- Esrog in left hand, Lulav in right.